Expert witness services in the areas of Economics, Accounting, and the intersection thereof.
Specifically, with application to antitrust, intellectual property, finance and securities, fraudulent conveyance litigations, as well as government investigations.
Dr. Arnold has extensive experience appearing as a witness in federal courts across the country and in AAA and ICC proceedings.
- Fortune 100 corporations involved in antitrust and securities disputes/investigations
- Successful individuals involved in post-employment disputes with hedge funds or public corporations
- National Exchanges
- Brokerage Firms
- Money Center Banks
- International Insurance Companies and Brokers
- Department of Justice
- Federal Trade Commission
Chicago Economics possesses extensive industry and market experience, including:
- Industrial products
- Computers and electronics
- Wholesale trade
- Retail trade
- Finance and insurance
- Real Estate
- Health Care
- Medical devices
- Military contracting & equipment
- Energy extraction/production